Nothing should get in the way of you achieving your real estate dreams. At Homesale Realty, your health, happiness and overall well-being is of utmost importance to us. We believe that we achieve more together, which is why we are continuing our duties to assist buyers in the search for their dream home while taking great care to ensure the process is being completed in a healthy way. Here are a few things that you can do to help protect you and your family during the home buying process.
1. Instead of attending open houses, opt for scheduled showings only.
2. Remove your shoes during showings or put on sanitary booties while in the house.
3. Take advantage of virtual tours to view homes instead of visiting in person.
4. Have your agent ask sellers/agent about recent travel history prior to any showings to prevent the spread of viral infections from high-frequency areas.
5. Have your agent ask sellers/agent about disinfectant processes in the home and if the home has been thoroughly cleaned since the last showing.
6. Use hand sanitizer or wash your hands immediately upon entry and before leaving. Bring hand sanitizer, gloves, tissues and other essential health items in case they are not provided on site.
7. Hold web meetings for negotiations, discussions or closings whenever possible.
8. When in doubt, follow all general health guidelines as laid out by the CDC to protect you and your family.