February can be an indulgent month. A time for showering loved ones with sweet treats and grand gestures. But what about your home? After months of cold winter days, your home could probably use some spa treatment of its own. Check out our list of ways you can pamper your home and fall in love with it all over again!
- Smell the Roses: Bring the outdoors in by purchasing some fresh flowers from the market or an indoor plant from the hardware store. Reintroducing your home to fresh oxygen and bright colors can revitalize any room, not to mention the people in it!
- Add Some Bling: Whether it’s as major as switching out an old light fixture with a new chandelier or as minor as replacing outdated glassware, the glamour that goes along with some sparkling decor will enhance even the darkest winter day.
- Create Some Mood Lighting: Light some candles and you’ll instantly create a more relaxed environment. So often we focus on what we can see about our home, but don’t forget about the power of scent!
- Freshen Up: Small things like decluttering shelves and washing floors goes a long way in helping to see your home in a new light. Plus, since winter is still in its glory, your home may be begging for some TLC and these minor adjustments could just do the trick!
- Outfit Your Bedding: Sometimes something as simple as new bedding can make you feel like you have a brand new room. With the changing of seasons just around the corner, there are plenty of sales out there to capitalize on and even more designs to choose from!
- Get a Gift: Restock your bookshelf or movie collection with some new titles and donate the ones you’re ready to let go of. But don’t forget to leave some extra space so you can continue growing your selection!