Our Homesale Family would like to wish you a safe and happy Halloween! Halloween is a great time for your kids to dress-up as their favorite character and have some fun but it is important to keep them safe. Here are a few quick tips:
- Give your kids a flashlight or glow sticks/necklaces (kids love those)
- Be sure that carved pumpkins with candles are out of the walkways so
costumes don’t get caught in them
- Only go to your friends’ or family’s homes
- Test face paint and make-up to be sure your child isn’t allergic before painting their face
- Trick or treat in groups and stick to well lit areas
- Pick a meeting spot in case anyone gets separated or lost
- Check your kids’ candy to be sure they aren’t opened (feel free to snag a few peanut butter cups)
Wishing you more treats then tricks, stay safe and have fun!
www.PrudentialHomesale.com, your Real Estate Resource!