1. Meet with a sales associate.
2. Get pre-approved for a mortgage.
3. Search for your first home.
4. Find your home and make an offer.
5. Sign the Contract of Sale – Escrow.
6. Due Dilligence.
Reports: Seller Disclosure, Title Commitment, CCRs, HOA Disclosures, etc.
7. Choose a loan and apply.
8. Secure homeowner’s insurance.
9. Pay any additional closing costs.
10. Prepare in advance to make the moving process go smoothly
AskHomesale.com provides real estate advice and information for home buyers, home sellers, and homeowners alike. Askhomesale.com is part of the Homesale Realty Family. The Homesale Family of Companies is the leading real estate company serving the Baltimore, Maryland, South Central and Southeastern PA real estate markets. Homesale Realty has more than 27 offices with over 1,200 REALTORS®. Homesale Realty’s footprint includes Maryland real estate offices in Baltimore Metro, Federal Hill, Harbor East, Phoenix, Timonium, and Westminster. Pennsylvania real estate offices include Lancaster,Ephrata,Elizabethtown, Mt Joy, Quarryville, Camp Hill, Carlisle, Chambersburg,Harrisburg,Hershey, Lebanon, Schuylkill Haven, Wyomissing, York, Dallastown,Gettysburg,Hanover, and Shrewsbury.