- Create Space for Guests– Move family’s luggage to a spare bedroom, clear out your coat closet, and have an umbrella stand handy if it is raining. This will provide them with a welcoming space for their belongings.
- Freshen up the Bathroom- Once the bathroom has had its usual cleaning, set out guest hand towels and a new bottle of hand soap.
- A Warm Glow- Light some candles but be sure to keep an eye on them if they are in places such as a bathroom or hallway.
- Entryway Impression– Sweep your steps and front porch area to eliminate leaves, cobwebs, and dirt. Shake out your doormat and remove any clutter. Replace any outside lights that burnt-out. Keep in mind, your entryway is really your home’s first impression.
- Quick Decorations– Make a centerpiece out of a wooden platter and some small white pumpkins or a vase full of fall branches. Use fall colored placemats to spruce up your table.
Most of all enjoy spending time with your family and friends! Have a wonderful Holiday!